- Ultra terrain tug, particularly suited to off-road use.
- The TT‐900 is a three wheeled ZERO emission electric drive pedestrian Tug ergonomically designed to easily move trailers, caravans, wagons on all surfaces.
- The Tug Trak reduces the manual effort required to perform repetitive tasks thereby improving productivity and reducing the chance of work related injuries.
- The TT‐900 has a pulling and pushing capacity of 3000kgs and a loading capacity of 300kgs.
- With 2x75ah sealed batteries, it has an autonomy of up to 8 hours of continuous operation.
- For slippery surfaces, ballast can be added easily.
- The Large diameter Driving and Steer wheels ensure maximum traction even on rough surfaces.
- Adjustable height handle to suit all operators
- Folding handle to reduce transport size and costs.
- Electromagnetic brake with the possibility of release
- The design allows for pushing or pulling and comes with a standard centre connection post and antidumping support wheels.
- With the addition of the optional front pin attachment, trailer ball accessory or the waste container connector, the TT‐900 can handle many tasks.
- Other options are solid, non‐marking tires, Remote control and Flashing Safety Lights.
More Information (click on tabs below)
TT900 Product Specifications
|Pulling Capacity on plane||3000 kg|
|Loading capacity||300 kg|
|Forward - Reverse Speed||max 5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 8 hrs|
|Lead Acid Battery||2 x 75 AH @ 5 h|
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites