Tug Trak900 Plus
- Ultra terrain tug, particularly suited to off-road use.
- The TT-Plus is a pedestrian operated electric tug specifically designed for moving trailers.
- The TT-Plus couples to the trailers on the rear hitch through an electric lift with a 15cm range eliminating the need to lift the trailer onto the ball mount.
- This greatly reduces the risk of injury to the back or the hands of the operator.
- The power of the TT-Plus allows for a loaded capacity of 300kgs and a pulling capacity of up to 3000kgs..
- Gradients of 20% are handled without difficulty.
- Electromagnetic with the possibility of release
- 2x75Ah AGM gel batteries provides up to 8 hours of operation on a single charge.
- On-Board battery charger
- The TT-Plus is equipped with a swivel tiller head that can rotate 80° for maneuverability and has a forward and reverse speed up to 5kmh.
- The TT-Plus has an electromagnetic brake that blocks the movement when not in operation, preventing slippage while on an inclined ramp.
More Information (click on tabs below)
TT900 Plus Product Specifications
|Pulling Capacity on plane||3000 kg|
|Loading capacity||300 kg|
|Max Loading capacity 20% slope||300 kg|
|Max actuator loading ||150 mm|
|Forward - Reverse Speed||max 5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 8 hrs *|
|Lead Acid Battery||2 x 75 AH|
* Fully loaded, real working time
Charger (inboard) included
Alitrak Australia warranty :
- One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
- One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites