Tracked Carriers DC-Trak450
- The DCT-450 is an ecologically designed radio controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the DCT-450 always performs at high standards.
- The machine has the ability to climb stairs with a full load and can handle gradients of
up to 76°.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The DCT-450 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- 4x114Ah maintenance free gel batteries provide an autonomy of up to 6 hours of operation on a single charge.
- The DCT-450 is considered optimal for moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine are not acceptable.
- Optional accessories are multiple sized skips in metal or stainless steel, a hydraulic system kit and a crane attachment specially designed for subway maintenance.
- The DCT-450 is a versatile and powerful machine.
More Information (click on tabs below)
DCT450 Product Specifications
|Loading Capacity||450 kg|
|Max gradient - loading capacity||57% - 300kg|
|Forward Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|Reverse Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|AGM Batteries||4x12V/114 Ah C 20|
|Electric Motor||2x24V / 1300 wall S2 30 min|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 4 hrs|
|Battery Recharge||approx 8 hrs|
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites