Tracked Carriers DC-Trak350
- The DCT-350 is a battery-powered electric vehicle on crawlers, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- The DCT-350 is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- The DCT-350 is extremely effective in the vineyards and orchards, in building sites and indoors, in tunnels or underground and in places where tracked traction and zero emission are essential.
- The version “Performance”, with special motors and drivers, allows the best benefits during the work and grants bigger autonomy (product image with electric lifter and skip accessory, not included in the basic version).
- Great for Biological Agriculture.
More Information (click on tabs below)
DCT300 Product Specifications
|Loading Capacity||300 kg|
|Forward Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|Reverse Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 5 hrs|
|Battery Recharge||approx 8 hrs|
|AGM battery||4 x 12V/114Ah C20 (4 x 12V/85 Ah C20 DCT-300 El Performance)|
|Electromotor||2 x 24V/1300 watt S2 30 min.(2 x 48V/1500 watt S2 60 min. DCT-300 El Performance)|
|Dashboard display||Remaining battery charge – Equipment failures – Hour meter|
|Battery charger||External with charge status information|
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites