- Environmental vehicle with ground drive unit, electric traction and semiautomatic tipping skip, specially recommended for transporting loose goods and work on unstable ground or slopes with a gradient of up to 30%.
- In a sector increasingly committed to reducing atmospheric pollution, this electric powered vehicle represents the ideal solution for the environmentally aware.
- This practical work tool, with its sturdy and functional design, means users do not have to settle for less.
- The DT-500 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- This machine is designed to be used indoors and out.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power to produce an autonomy of up to 5 hours of continuous operation on a single charge.
- The width of the machine will allow passage through most doors and is considered optimal for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Ideal for Biological Agriculture.
More Information (click on tabs below)
DT500 Product Specifications
|Loading Capacity||500 kg|
|Max Loading capacity 30% slope||300 kg|
|Forward Speed||max 5 km/h|
|Reverse Speed||max 2.5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 8 hrs at full load|
|Battery Recharge||approx 8 hrs|
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites